Arturia - Spark 22.214.171.124 MacOSX | 2.81 GB
Combining the power of analog synthesis, physical modeling and samples, together with the intuitive workflow of iron machine dramas, Spark is the creative center for creating bits. Spark will save you time in finding the right drum kit, and will surprise with its incredible simplicity and sound capabilities.
With a full library including drum machines, electronic analog shock, acoustic and physical shock, Spark is your weapon for creating unique grooves, wherever you are, in the studio or on stage.
- Qualitative sound engine: TAE® Analog synthesis, multilayer sampling, physical modeling;
- 480 instruments / 30 percussion installations:
Vintage drum machines: analog emulation of TR-808, TR-909, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based on LinnDrum, Drumtraks, DMX, and much more;
electronic shock kits covering the most popular modern musical styles: Dub, House, Techno, Hip Hop, RnB ... and so a lot of space for experiments thanks to the physics engine;
Acoustic drum sets mixed with physical modeling and samples for a more natural sound.
- 16 keys - 64 step sequencer;
- high accuracy of rotary encoders
- 8 velocity levels and pads sensitive to depression
- FX pads with Repeat, Tape, Reverse, Strobe, Pan, Mix, Bit Crusher, Filter and Roller effects
- Advanced Loop mode with ripping and moving functions
- Automation in real time of all parameters
- 16 track mixer with 9 high-quality effects: compressor, reverb, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, distortion, phaser, plate reverb
- Song Mode with 64 Patterns
- Shuffle and Shift modes for reviving grooves
Year of manufacture: 06.2018
Developer's site: Arturia
Tablet: File for patch
System requirements: OS X 10.8 or later \ Intel 2GHz \ RAM minimum: 4GB