Windows x64 | Languages: Multilingual | File Size: 1.16 GB
Edit and organize your photos with the app that's optimized for desktop.
Lightroom Classic gives you powerful one-click tools and advanced controls to make your photos look amazing. Easily organize all your photos on your desktop, and share in a variety of ways.
Your photos don't always reflect the scene the way you remember it. But with Lightroom Classic, you have all the desktop editing tools you need to bring out the best in your photographs. Punch up colors, make dull-looking shots vibrant, remove distracting objects, and straighten skewed shots. Plus, the latest release offers improved performance so you can work faster than ever.
- With better performance under the hood, Lightroom Classic lets you import photos, generate previews, and move from Library to Develop Module in record time.
- Use range masking tools to easily select the areas or objects you want to edit based on their color, luminance, or depth.
- Create HDR panos faster now that you can merge multiple bracketed exposures into multiple HDR photos and then stitch them into a panorama - all in one step.
Go beyond the desktop and edit, organize, store, and share from anywhere with the cloud-based Lightroom photo service:
- Store and access your full-resolution photos in the cloud
- Find photos on any device fast with auto tagging
- Edit from any device using an intuitive, streamlined interface
Use the GPU of your system to enhance image-editing experience.
Color labels can be added for collections, collections sets, and smart collections.
Adds support for new cameras and lens profiles.
Find information about PNG export, batch merge for HDR and panoramas, and other new enhancements in this release.
- Processor: Intel or AMD processor with 64-bit support*; 2 GHz or faster processor
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1 (64-bit) or Windows 10**
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM (12 GB recommended)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB of available hard-disk space for program installation.
- Monitor resolution: 1024 x 768 display
- AMD: Radeon GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- Intel: Skylake or newer GPU with DirectX 12 support.
- NVIDIA: GPU with DirectX 12 or OpenGL 3.3 support.
- OpenGL 3.3 and DirectX 10-capable video adapter for GPU-related functionality.
- 1 GB Video RAM (VRAM). 2 GB of dedicated VRAM (4 GB recommended) for large, high-resolution monitors, such as 4K- and 5K-resolution monitors.
- Português (Brasil)